She had him right where she wanted him. The only question was whether or not she had the nerve.
Writing Prompt Rules
What’s a blog for writers without routine prompts to get those creative juices flowing? If you’d like to be a part of our CATastrophic writing, then check out the guidelines below. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Include “black CATastrophy” in the title of your post.
- Save and use the picture above as the featured image for your post.
- The quote provided should be included at some point in your story.
- There is no expiration date on a prompt. Use it whenever you like.
- Your story should be 1000 words or less. We’re interested in all genres, except erotica.
- Add a link to this writing prompt at the end of your story.
- Comment here, with a link to your post, if it meets the guidelines above.
- If we really love your story, we’ll publish it in the tales section of our blog with a link to the original piece.
Feel free to use our writing prompts without following the rules outlined above. However, only posts that meet the criteria will remain as links on this post, and will be considered for republishing on our blog.
Got a writing prompt suggestion you’d like to make? Send us an email with your idea.
About the Prompter
Shadow the PR Cat is the Goodwill Ambassador at Alexis Chateau PR, and head of the firm’s indie author division. His job includes tweeting, taking selfies, rolling in catnip, and advocating for animal rights and social equality. Follow his kitty adventures on Twitter as @ShadowThePRcat.
About Alexis Chateau PR
Alexis Chateau PR is an independent public relations agency with a special interest in lifestyle brands. From education to entertainment to travel, we’ve worked with clients in all areas of the lifestyle industry since 2006.