Would you like to submit your own Catastrophic Tale to our collection? Maybe you would like the first chapter of your upcoming or recent novel to be published on our website?
Then follow our submission guidelines below to share your story. If the excerpt is from a book, we include a link to where the book can be purchased.
How to Submit Short Stories
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your subject line should say: PITCH TALE SHADOW: [insert working title here].
- Tell us a little about yourself and include a bio of 25 words or less to be included with your story, if accepted. Bios should be written in third person.
- Tell us briefly about the story you would like to contribute. Don’t send your entire story until we’ve given you the okay.
- If this is an excerpt from a book that may be purchased online, please include a purchase link.
- If your story has already been published online, in print, or in any other medium, please let us know.
- If your plot is accepted, then submit your story.
- If the story is accepted, we will contact you to let you know when it will be published.
General Criteria for Submitted Stories
- The short story must be properly edited before submission. If you need professional editing services, then please contact us about this before submitting.
- We’re not currently taking any pieces that are in the erotica genre.
- We do not accept pieces that violate our code of ethics.
- Stories must be 4000 words or less.
What to Expect
- Not all submissions will be accepted, but you can expect a response in 7 days or less.
- There is currently no charge for submitting your work on our website.
- First preference will always go to unique pieces that have not been published online, in print, or in any other medium.
- If we reject your offer, feel free to pitch us something else.
Incomplete submissions, and submissions which do not meet these guidelines, will be rejected.