Are you an indie author, literary agent, editor, marketer, or publicist? Do you have advice for authors taking the self-publishing route, or authors looking for agents, and publishing opportunities?
Then follow our submission guidelines below to pitch us a guest post.
How to Submit Guest Posts
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your subject line should say: PITCH TIPS SHADOW: [insert working title here].
- Tell us a little about yourself and include a bio of 25 words or less to be included with your review, if accepted. Bios should be written in third person.
- Tell us briefly about the article you have in mind. Don’t send your entire review until we’ve given you the okay.
- If your article has already been published online, in print, or in any other medium, please let us know.
- If your pitch is accepted, then submit your story.
- If the article is accepted, we will contact you to let you know when it will be published.
General Criteria for Submitted Stories
- The article must be properly edited before submission. If you need professional editing services, then please contact us about this before submitting.
- We do not accept pieces that violate our code of ethics.
- Articles must be 400 words or more.
- Articles must make use of paragraphs and headers.
What to Expect
- Not all submissions will be accepted, but you can expect a response in 7 days or less.
- There is currently no charge for submitting your guest posts on our website.
- First preference will always go to unique pieces that have not been published online, in print, or in any other medium.
- If we reject your offer, feel free to pitch us something else.
Incomplete submissions, and submissions which do not meet these guidelines, will be rejected.